Moderator Support Introduction

Go down

Moderator Support Introduction

Post by Chaps07 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:51 am

Welcome,

Hey fellow players, i'd like to welcome you all to TorvaRev, My name's Dylan, Or you can refer to me as Chaps, i'm currently a Moderator on your server, i believe in the fact if you treat me with respect, i'll show you more, if you fail to do as such, i'll refuse to help you instantaneously upon request, and being almost 19, as you could imagine, i've had years experience on RsPs/runescape, i believe i could assist in most situations, especially with Melee.

Being a experienced player i still learn stuff everyday like everybody else, but i have had the time to learn more of such, Please feel free to tell me your experiences on the server and or ask about previous experiences i might've come across.

Moderator Lazy Storm who is more of a frequent skiller who can and will be happy to answer questions i'm unable to relate to of such.

TorvaRev community's rapidly growing, I'd like you all to know that there is consistency of Moderator's on from this point in time, Lazy storm and I will being doing as much as possible to help you and your future ahead with TorvaRev, please feel free to ask either of us for support.

Thankyou for reading.
Regards,

- MODERATORS

Last edited by Chaps07 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Chaps07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Support Introduction

Post by Fatalsalmon on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:48 am

Nice introduction Chaps, I'm honored to have you as a staff member!

Sincerely,
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:56 am

Fatalsalmon wrote:Nice introduction Chaps, I'm honored to have you as a staff member!

Sincerely,
Fatalsalmon

Thankyou,

I'm here to do my job, and to assist in every possible aspect of support i can.

''There's nothing TorvaPk can't have, including good strong-willing supportive staff''

Thanks, Chaps07.

Chaps07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum